Hugen MfA has a long history and strong presence in the regional aviation industry. We are an EASA and FAA authorised Part 145 MRO repair station specialised in maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) of aviation safety equipment. We operate fully equipped repair shops for Fire extinguishers, Oxygen, Mask and Survival equipment. With over 35 years of experience, Hugen MfA has a strong position and reputation amongst our valued customers, mainly based, in mainland Europe.
Hugen Maintenance for Aircraft is part of SK AeroSafety Group, with sister companies in London, Seattle, Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Indianapolis, Dubai and Kuala Lumpur. Over the course of the last three years SK AeroSafety Group grew from three- to ten locations. Hugen MfA is growing as well. We have a strong ambition to continuously serve our customers better and as such to further expand our business.
Mission statement & Core values
To be recognized for best of class turnaround times and outstanding customer service by our customers in the Aviation industry. Guided by our five core values we strive for excellence and sustainable growth.
Positivity Reliability Respect Integrity Excellence Trust
As Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for the maintenance, repair and overhaul of our customer’s safety equipment. You’ll work within the team, to ensure that all customer TAT’s are met, and to carry out any day to day work required in accordance with your role and experience within the department to ensure that the aims and objectives of the company are met. Our departments include Oxygen equipment, Fire extinguishers, Oxygen Masks, Life Preservers and Emergency Slides- and Rafts.
With approximately 25 staff in total Hugen MfA is a flat organization with short communication lines. Our Maintenance Technicians work closely together with colleagues in the Customer Service and Quality departments.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with the correct revision Component Maintenance Manual (CMM) and Maintenance Organisation Exposition (MOE)
- Ensure any issues effecting airworthiness are reported to the department Workhop Supervisor immediately
- Meet department production targets including ensuring that all items received are quoted within 2 days of receipt
- Aid with the improvement of efficiency within the department and create a team ethos
- Demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail at all times
- Ensure work is prioritised affectively
- Ensure that only work is carried out after the appropriate level of training has been undertaken
- Liaise with the Workshop Supervisor to to ensure targets are met and understood
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm including good team- and company ethos
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Technical ability and manual dexterity
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Ability to organise own workload including punctuality and good time keeping
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, both orally and written
The successful candidate for this role has an open, strong personality with the right balance between technical and interpersonal skills. We offer a full time job.
Hugen is a professional, transparent company in which each individual is offered the chance to develop to his or her capabilities. We offer a competitive remuneration package.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your resume and motivation letter to HR-SKG@skfiresafetygroup.com